You are here

Federal Records Center

Court Records

Order Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal and Court of Appeals Records

You can order copies of closed bankruptcy, civil, criminal and court of appeals case files.  (The following order instructions apply to all court records.)

To order court records online:

  1. Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page
  2. Click on "Order Reproductions" then "Court Records"
  3. Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)
  4. Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order