Creditor E-Filing Information
- Filers not admitted to practice in the Eastern District of Texas my obtain limited access to file certain creditor-related documents via TXEB's electronic document filing facilities.
- Only Proofs of Claim, Creditor's Notice of Transfer/Assignment of Claim, Creditor's Withdrawal of Claim, Reaffirmation Agreements, Applications for Unclaimed Funds and Requests for Notice may be submitted.
Obtaining E-Filing Privileges
- A completed Creditor Registration Application must be mailed to one of the offices listed on the application.
Bankruptcy Noticing Center (formerly National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS))
- The Bankruptcy Noticing Center allows you to sign up to receive all of your bankruptcy notices electronically through the National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) or consolidate all U.S. Postal Service notices at one address. This is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give recipients more convenient delivery options for their bankruptcy notices. You can have notices delivered either:
- Electronically - Faster, more reliable and convenient
- To a designated mail address - Redirects U.S. Mail delivery to a preferred address