Updated on May 5,2021
Pursuant to General Order 21-3, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Texas has resumed in-person assistance at the Intake areas in all divisional offices. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We continue to encourage use of the following e-Services:
Important Things to Know Prior to Bankruptcy Court Facility Entry
- Please advise the Court Security Officer prior to entering the Screening Area if:
- you have traveled internationally within the last 14 days,
- you reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled internationally within the last 14 days,
- you have been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency,
- you have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Please always maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are required for individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are optional for individuals who are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all intake areas.
You will not be allowed entry if you meet any of the above screening criteria or fail to observe safety protocols. Should entry to the bankruptcy court facility be denied, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our office locations for further assistance.
|(409) 654-7060||(972) 509-1240||(903) 590-3200|
View individual judges' pages on our website for court appearance information.
Public Notices and Court Orders