Creditor E-Filing Information
- Filers not admitted to practice in the Eastern District of Texas my obtain limited access to file certain creditor-related documents via TXEB's electronic document filing facilities.
- Only Proofs of Claim, Creditor's Notice of Transfer/Assignment of Claim, Creditor's Withdrawal of Claim and Requests for Notice may be submitted.
- Proficiency with the Electronic Document Filing system must be demonstrated. Training may be required.
Obtaining E-Filing Privileges
- A completed Creditor Registration Application must be mailed to one of the offices listed on the application.
National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS)
- The National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give creditors options to specify a preferred mailing address. To register to receive all your bankruptcy notices at a single address, simply complete the registration wizard found on the NCRS website.