- When in doubt, call the clerk’s office before proceeding; that will save you and us time.
- Check our website on a regular basis for updates, announcements, and useful resources.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Federal and Local Rules of Procedure for Bankruptcy Law.
- Click on the yellow ? in the upper right hand corner for helpful information at any time. The information will only pertain to that screen.
- Use the control f function to search for key words or phrases in large docket reports.
- To minimize browser malfunctions, click Tools, Internet Options, Delete Cookies, Delete Files on a regular basis. This will prevent various menu selections from being eliminated from a given screen. Click the Settings bar and set it to Every Visit To The Page.
- Disable all pop-up blockers before paying fees due. DO NOT USE THE BACK ARROW AT ANY TIME DURING THE PROCESS of paying fees.
- All proposed orders are ATTACHED to motions, ONLY agreed orders and judgments are submitted using the Upload for Agreed and Court-Directed Orders Link on the main menu.
- Call the ECF HelpDesk immediately upon discovery of or making an error. Call with other helpful hints not listed.
- “Linking” is a term used by clerk’s staff to describe the phrase, “Reference to an Existing Document”. Be sure to link to the specific document in question, i.e., a withdrawal of an objection is linked to the objection, not the motion.
- All drop down menus are alphabetized. One can use the down arrow, grab the scroll bar, or use a key stroke to find the desired event or caption.
- Open and review all pdf files before transmitting to the court to ensure correctness.