Step 6 (Case Number) Enter case number and click [Next]. Select Document Withdrawal. Click [Next].
- Step 7 (Parties) ) Select the appropriate party. Click [Next]
- Step 8 (PDFs) Find and insert the pdf into the empty field. If filing an attachment change the No to Yes and click [Next]. On the following screen, the filer will be prompted to browse for the pdf, choose the type or use the description field to identify the attachment, and then add to the list. This is identical to the process of attaching a proposed order to a motion. Click [Next]
On the following screen insert the necessary data: Transfer type, By Whom, To Whom, and the Claim Number. Click [Next].
Step 9 (Related Documents) Check the box to the left of the question, “Refer to Existing Event(s). On the following screen select the category to which your event relates, i.e., motion, notice, etc. On the next screen a list of documents will appear matching the category selected. Check the box to the left of the desired document. Click [Next].
- Step 10 (Modify/Confirm Docket Text) Check the accuracy of text. Click [Next].
- Step 11 (Final Review) Last chance to abort transaction. Click [Next].
- Step 12 (Notice of Electronic Filing) Think of this as a file-marked copy in the “electronic world”. You must decide how to save this image, i.e., as a pdf, text document, or simply print a hard copy.