Step 6 (Case Number) Enter case number and click [Next]. Select Withdrawal of Claim Click [Next].
- Step 7 (Parties) If creditor is a party in the case, highlight the name and click [Next]. Proceed to step 8. If the creditor is not a party in the case, click [Add/Create New Party]. On the next screen search for the party by inserting the desired name and click [Search]. On the next screen click [Create New Party]. Insert name and address information. It is not necessary to fill in the County, Country, Phone, or Fax number fields. REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE ROLE FROM DEBTOR TO CREDITOR. Otherwise, the filer will be prompted to insert a county code for the debtor. Click [OK] and change the role to [Creditor]. The party just added will appear highlighted on the next screen. Click [Next].
- Step 8 (PDFs) Find and insert the pdf into the empty field. If filing an attachment change the No to Yes and click [Next]. On the following screen, the filer will be prompted to browse for the pdf, choose the type or use the description field to identify the attachment, and then add to the list. This is identical to the process of attaching a proposed order to a motion. Click [Next]
On the following screen insert the necessary data: Transfer type, By Whom, To Whom, and the Claim Number. Click [Next].
Step 9 (Related Documents) Do not check the box to the left of the question ,“Refer to Existing Event(s). Enter the amount to the claim and click [Next].
- Step 10 (Modify/Confirm Docket Text) Check the accuracy of text. Click [Next].
- Step 11 (Final Review) Last chance to abort transaction. Click [Next].
- Step 12 (Notice of Electronic Filing) Think of this as a file-marked copy in the “electronic world”. You must decide how to save this image, i.e., as a pdf, text document, or simply print a hard copy.